Hand carved from a single block of Sierra White Granite. This is one of
a series of chairs located in the Berkeley Amphi Theater. These chairs are
typically dedicated to a certain individual, group, or entity at the
University of Berkeley.|
This particular chair, with its hand-carved relief work, was dedicated to those who served and died during World War II. From the Class of 1943.
Commercial / Commissioned Work: / Monuments / Residential / Specialty Work|